TC Williams High School
we were just informed by the athletic office that tonight, Monday, April 24th BOTH Varsity games will be played at home- Girls Varsity will play at 5:45 and Boys Varsity at 7;1
Varsity Girls, Please be at the field ready to go at 4:45!!
JV games are canceled for tonight, JV Girls there will be NO Practice tonight, April 24th.
Senior Night will be held on Monday, May 1st on the Minnie Howard Turf. Game starts at 7:30 and there will be a brief celebration before the game.
Practice will be inside the MH gym, JV 4-5:30, Varsity 4-5:45
THANK you to everyone that has been coming our games and supporting in a positive way. The girls have been working hard and making lots of progress!
On 3/11 and 3/12, you can get 15% off any purchase from Lacrosse Unlimited when you let them know you play TC lacrosse!!
2. Pictures: Team pictures will be held on Tuesday, March 7th at the TCW Gym. Please wear your White uniform. Varsity pictures will be taken at 5:45 and JV will be at 6:00
3. IMPACT Testing: A select group of girls have not completed this IMPACT testing this school year. We will let you know at practice today if you are in need of IMPACT testing. If you are need of testing you will need to report to TCW athletics no later then 3:45, on Monday, March 6th. Once the testing is complete we will all walk over to MH together to continue practice.
4. Parent Drivers/Volunteers: we would like to take the girls to the Marymount women's lacrosse game on Monday, March 13th. This is a great learning experience! However, we will need help driving the girls to the game. If you are interested in helping please send us an email.
5: Team Dinners: We would like to hold a few team dinners for each team, this is a great chance for the girls to bond and get to know each other off the field. If you are willing to host one of the teams at your home please sign your name on your available date in this google sheet:
Thank you in advance!
6. Team Buses: Buses depart and drop off for away games at Minnie Howard. JV and Varsity ride separate buses. All players are required to ride the team bus to the game. If you would like to take your daughter home with you please notify your daughters coach after the game.
7. SWAG Wear: If you would like to purchase SWAG wear please get the form to us as soon as possible so we can get all the gear processed.
8. MULCH SALE: reminder that the Mulch sale is on Saturday, March 18th and we are looking for parent volunteers. All players are required to attend and sell Mulch. I have attached the order form to this email or you can order online at:
9. Game Schedule: The game schedule on our website is CORRECT, please follow that one. http://www.tcwilliamsathletics.org/main/teamschedule/id/3548/seasonid/4177887
ALL ACPS after school activities are cancelled for 3/1. See you tomorrow
Make sure to fill out your spirit pack form and sign the girls lacrosse 2017 contract. All forms can be found on google classroom. Code: 2psgq5 Spirit pack Form can be found at this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y_0eoE4OB6fKzvaT9bRBNIKNyXzHsrAYJqWqeFELvB0
DeBeer googles are NOT Legal for play this year; this is due to the fact that they did not pass safety tests by US Lacrosse.
If you have DeBeer Googles you will NOT be able to use them during games and scrimmages. For a list of approved eye wear please check out:
Tryouts begin Tuesday, February 21st at Minnie Howard, 4-6 Contact coach Allie with questions Allison.email@example.com
Interested in supporting the TCW lacrosse teams? Participate in the Mulch Sale!
To purchase Mulch please click on the link below. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills Session will be held Tuesday & Thursday's at Minnie Howard from 4:30-5:15 up until February, 9th. Please make sure you have all paperwork turned into athletic office.